1. Activity: You must be active if you want to be a part of this rpg. If you are inactive for three days, you will be warned with a message. If you don’t post on the fourth day, you’re spot will be re-opened.
2. Drama: Drama in character, is lovely and strongly encouraged. But if you have drama with people outside of character, you will be asked to leave the group.
3. Double ups: If you would like to have two characters in the rpg, you have to submit the same application in with a paragraph sample from that characters perspective. The two characters cannot be in the same generation or they cannot be related (for example; Tony and Effy)
4. Mature themes: This rpg will have smut, alcohol, and drugs all over the dashboard. If you cannot handle that, don’t bother applying. Smut does NOT need to be put under a read more.
5. Paras: Keep a para going on at all times. Also, do not only write a few lines and expect that to be alright. Give the other character something to work with. Writing should be long enough for the person to reply back to. Be literate and creative.
6. OOC: You can make OOC posts, just keep them to a minimum. Get to know the person playing each character. We will have a chat room for parties and ooc chat, so get to know your fellow roleplayers that way you can discuss storylines and plots etc. DO NOT GOD MOD. This means do not control another person’s character.
7. Absense: If you must be gone for a long period of time, please let the mods know and they will save your spot accordingly until you return.
8. Dashboard: KEEP THE DASHBOARD CLEAN! This means you should delete old posts, OOC posts, long reblog chains, extra text conversations, etc.
10. Your character: Please maintain the personality of your character. Don’t change them completely. Character development is encouraged, but slowly and over time. Do not make your character into something they aren’t. For example, Emily wouldn’t suddenly decide she’s completely straight and Effy wouldn’t stop doing drugs and drinking.